Xyron and Teresa Collins have combined forces and the results have been absolutely fabulous! When I saw the awesomeness of the 'Hello my name is' collection, I knew just what I wanted to create! I have a relative who is in the middle of a battle with cancer (don't you just hate cancer!!!) anyway, I knew I wanted to create a inspirational banner to help keep her spirits up. I can hardly wait to put it in the mail!
Supplies-Xyron's Teresa Collins Adhesive kit (black foam squares and liquid adhesive) Xyron Mega Runner, 510 Creative Station
Teresa Collins Hello my name is collection, Lucky, Record and Love patterened paper, accessory stickers,
Bazzill striped ribbon, We R Memory Keepers Crop a dile, paper doilies, buttons
1. Cut apart pieces from Lucky pp and Love pp- I chose different sizes and shapes, I wanted a random feel to my banner.
2. Run paper doilies thru Xyron 5" Creative Station and set aside
3. I cut larger banner pieces from the back side of both the Lucky and Love patterned papers. Then used the black foam squares from the Teresa Collins adhesive kit from Xyron to adhere the inspirational cards to banner pieces.
4. As I assembled the banner pieces I incorporated paper doilies to each piece-cutting some in half, and using the entire doily on others-remember random :)
5. I further embellished each banner piece with stickers from 2 different sticker accessory sheets, by layering some shapes and inspirational quotes. I
6. I used my Crop a dile to punch holes in the upper corners of each piece.
7. I cut lengths of ribbon and tied each banner piece to the next.
8. Using the Liquid Adhesive in the Xyron Teresa Collins adhesive kit, I adhered buttons randomly to each banner piece. This adhesive has a Super strong hold!
Time flys in the blink of the eye greeting card. After I adhered a piece of polka dot patterned paper on my card base, I layered more bits and pieces to complete this sweet little all occasion greeting card.