ok, ok, I know it that was a completely corny pun-sorry. But in all seriousness-this product is AMAZING! I for one am completely hooked and have already placed my order for more at Scrapbook.com. This week, Xyron is partnering with Epiphany Crafts and I couldn't be happier! Be sure to check out the Xyron blog all week long for lots of cool projects by my design team pals! I hope you to go out and make something cool today!
Here is the first project I created and step by step instructions-
Supplies-Xyron 900 Creative Station with permanent adhesive refill, Xyron glue stick, Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25, Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Round 25, Cosmo Cricket Sweet Disposition collection-8x8 Mini Deck, Sizzix Tim Holtz Mover and Shapers Die Alterations Collection-Die Cutting Template Vintage Telephone Typewriter set
1. After I die cut a typewriter from patterned paper and chipboard, and the patterned paper piece cut to cover front of the frame, I ran the patterned paper thru the Xyron 900 (permanent adhesive refill). Next, I adhered the patterned paper typewriter to the chipboard typewriter and then I adhered the patterned paper to the front side of the frame.
2. I used the Shape Studio Round 25 to create some epoxy covered custom shapes with the same patterned paper as I die cut the typewriter from.
3. I ran all of the custom epoxy shapes I created with my Epiphany Crafts tool, through the Xyron 150 create a sticker (permanent adhesive refill)
4. I used my Xyron glue stick to adhere a contrasting piece of patterned paper behind the chipboard typewriter piece, to highlight the typewriter keys.
5. at this point I punched more circles from the same patterned paper as I die cut the typewriter and the epoxy pieces. I ran them all thru my Xyron 150 create a sticker (permanent adhesive refill) and the adhered them to the frame front in a random pattern-leaving the lower right corner open for the typewriter.
The next project I created was a sweet little necklace for myself!
Supplies-Xyron 900 Creative Station with permanent adhesive refill, Xyron 150 create a sticker (permanent adhesive refill), Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25, Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Round 25, Charm Settings Round 25 Silver, Cosmo Cricket Sweet Disposition collection-8x8 Mini Deck
1. I created a custom epoxy shaper using the alphabet sheet in the Cosmo Cricket Sweet Disposition 8x8 Mini Deck-I ran it thru the Xyron 150 create a sticker (permanent adhesive refill)
2. I adhered it to the center of the Epiphany Charm setting and then ran a piece of vintage seam binding thru the opening and taa daaa! I can hardly wait to wear my custom creation and I have so many ideas swirling around in my noggin for more creations!
So pretty in pink! Love how you used only pinks for the frame and "bubbles"! That necklace is also a great idea! TFS!
Posted by: barbara macaskill | June 11, 2013 at 06:43 AM
Thanks, Barbara! I just love the colors and prints of the Sweet Devotion collection from Cosmo Cricket, especially the pinks! Epiphany Crafts has the most amazing products! The possibilities are endless! Of course they both work fabulously with Xyron! Have you used any of them? I would love to see what you created!
Posted by: ann corbiere-scott | June 11, 2013 at 09:09 AM
Really cute frame set. The typewriter
is really fun looking. I like the
necklace you made, really easy.
Carla from Utah
Posted by: Carla Hundley | June 11, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Thanks Carla! I love that typewriter too! The possibilities for the necklaces are endless-photos, patterned paper, something in your own handwriting!
Posted by: ann corbiere-scott | June 11, 2013 at 04:35 PM
I like how you used the shape cutter and xyron to make these cute little embellishments. Of course, I like the letter "a" bcuz my name starts with it! Cute necklace! Thanks
Posted by: Angel Chambers | June 14, 2013 at 02:38 AM