I was tickled pink when I found out Xyron was blog hopping with Craftwell this week! Teresa Collins embossing folders are the bomb diggety and I could hardly wait to start to play! And, I swear, once I started embossing, I turned into a embossing fool!
The first project I created was an embossed file folder album
1. (please excuse my feet ) Cut file folder in half and emboss
2. emboss card base and tags, french fry bag
3. cut another file folder in thirds and emboss those pieces
4. spray all embossed pieces with Glimmer mist
5. yes, I even embossed the sewing patterns-the added dimension is fab!!!!
6. Cut a 1 1/2" strip of Sheer Metallic vellum and snip fringe on one side. Adhere the flat side to left side of file folder front cover-with double sided high tack tape. Add another strip of double sided high tack tape to top of flat side of vellum.
7. Finger pleat sewing pattern strips and press into double sided high tack tape.
assemble and embellish pages
Supplies-Xyron 900 Creative Station, 1.5" Sticker Maker, double sided high tack tape, Teresa Collins Plier stapler, Craftwell eBosser Teresa Collins Beautiful Brocade embossing folder, DCWV the Guilded paper stack, We R Memory Keepers-Sheer Metallic vellums, Teresa Collins 'Hello Life' Albums Made Easy journaling cards, Cinch, Sew Easy ribbon, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (gold), french fry bag, merchadise tags, shipping tags, sewing patterns,
Next, I created a fab gift bag! I embossed the bottom 2/3rds of a gift bag, then I took a 4x6 journaling card, fold in half long wise, then cut a slit in the center of fold (width of handles) then slip over the handles and staple a 3x4 journaling card to giftbag flap
Last, but certainly not least-a cool way to really highlight the embossed image!
Rub ink over the entire embossed image-results, cool resist effe