Lawn Fawn's Quinn's ABC's, Carta Bella Homemade with Love-Love Pie patterned paper, Jenni Bowlin button, WeR Memory Keepers red twine, We R Memory Keepers textured cardstock, Xyron foam squares, 500 Creative Station, Mega runner sewing patterns, Archival Ink-Jet Black
1. Stamp your word of choice onto patterned paper
2. Cut around each letter
3. adhere letters on to card front with foam tape
4. lay down a line of double sided high tack tape under the letters
5. press a strip of sewing pattern tissue into tape strip-scrunching it as you go along-creating a ruffle effect.
1. Randomly stamp a single letter all over a sheet of cardstock
2. pour glitter spray onto a paint pallet
3. paint inside of some of the letters, and paint around others-randomly
4. Splatter more glimmer spray onto stamped cardstock. Cut a piece of patterned paper 5 1/4"x4" and adhere to card front. Cut a piece from stamped cardstock (5"x3 1/2") then center and adhere to patterned paper. Finish off by tying sheer ribbon to top fold of card.
Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABC's, We R Memory Keepers textured cardstock, Hazel & Ruby Chalk it Up Statement Floral patterned paper, EK Success Sunburst and circle punch, We R Memory Keepers sew ribbon-sparkle green, Archival Ink-Jet Black, Xyron Mega Runner and Double Sided High Tack Tape
Lastly, we are going to create a letter collage.
Start by stamping one letter in the center of a pre cut piece (4"x4") of cardstock. Then randomly stamp more letters around the first letter, in a organic spiral pattern. I chose the letters of my little friend Bella's name, but, the possibilities are endless. Punch a 1 1/2" circle from cardstock and stamp one letter in the center.
Once you've filled your stamped piece, adhere to a pre-cut piece (4 1/2"x 4 1/2") of patterned paper and adhere to 5"x5" cardstock card base. Punch a sunburst from another piece of patterned paper. Adhere in lower right corner of stamped cardstock. Adhere a length of ribbon along lower section of card, using double sided high tack tape.
I hope you've been inspired to stamp to your heart's content!