I was SUPER excited to take part in the Xyron/Paper Smooches blog hop! The stamps are adorable and very easy to use! I chose the "We Totally Click" stamp set-it had so many of my favorite things-polaroids, pens, cameras, and desk lamps!
Supplies-Paper Smooches "We Totally Click" stamp set, Xyron 5" Creative Station permanent adhesive, black foam squares (Xyron Teresa Collins adhesive kit, High Tack Double sided tape, DCWV fabric & burlap stack, Bazzill cardstock, Archival Ink (black) ink pad, Crayola colored pencils,
1. Stamp and fussy cut polaroid image on white cardstock
2. Run 4"x 5 1/4" piece of orange canvas through 5" Creative Station permanent adhesive
3. repeat step 2 with a 2"x2" piece of green burlap
4. Adhere orange canvas piece to white cardbase, and adhere green burlap onto 2 1/2" x 3" piece of white cardstock
5. with black archival ink pad, stamp "you make me smile" in the blank space at the bottom of the polariod piece
6. color the iconic polaroid strips with colored pencils
7. adhere fussy cut polariod camera to polariod frame with black foam squares
8. With Double Sided High tack tape adhere polariod frame to center of orange canvas sheet.
How absolutely darling is this desk lamp, I ask you? I used We R Memory Keepers basics patterned paper, as they are super bright and graphically stunning!
Once I created both of the greeting cards, I thought a gift bag would be a fun way to give them as a present. I took a small flat brown paper bag, I had recieved while shopping. I randomly stamped ink pens and we totally click all over the bag. I ran a paper doily thru the Creative Station and adhere it along the top edge of the stamped bag, staple two banners cut from We R Memory Keepers basics pad. Lay a strip of High Tack tape along top edge of bag, then fold piece of crepe paper almost in half and finger pleat and push the crepe paper into high tack tape all along the top edge of doily. Stamp a pen and "We totally Click" on a white cardstock circle and mount that onto a yellow scalloped circle and adhere to right top of gift bag.