I have admired Anna Griffin and her spectacular collections for years! I was absolutely delighted to hear that Xyron was partnering with her and jumped at the chance to be a part of it! All of the projects that the Xyron design team is creating with this week will be making their debut on HSN 24 hour craft day on March 24th-Xyron will be also be featured-be sure to check out their segments for some amazing deals and Beth is pretty entertaining too!
I love that she has created this series of "For the Boys" die cuts-stunning! I wanted to highlight this fabulous 'knight in shining armour' die, so I created this tri-fold greeting card with two key holes.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 12"x6", then cut from one 6 inch point at one end, to a 4" point at the other. Then score at 4 inch intervals.
2. Trace and cut a piece of contrasting cardstock to fit the back panel of the tri-fold
3. Run the cardstock piece thru a 510 Creative Station (permanent adhesive) and adhere to the front of back panel of tri-fold card base. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the front panel with a coordinating patterned paper.
4. Run die cut thru 510 Creative Station and adhere to cardstock back panel.
5. Cut 3 1/2'x 6" strips from patterned paper, set aside. Run a strip of High Tack tape around the edge of the circle on the front of the card.
6. Finger pleat each strip and then adhere around the edge of front circle, taking time to press it into the high tack tape.
Here are a few other projects I created using even more Anna Griffin loot! Simply breath taking, isn't it!?! These are going to someone very special to me! I can hardly wait to send them! She is SO LOVED!