So, I was hanging out with some crafty friends, and my friend Michelle, brought this little gem out for us all to play with
as soon as I saw it, I knew it was perfect for my Xyron/Bo Bunny Blog Hop project! Xyron is partnering with Bo Bunny for some creative fun this week! Be sure to check the Xyron blog every day for lots of artsy inspiration! Xyron because of perfect edge to edge adhesive. Bo Bunny because I had the perfect beachy photos of Miranda and her cousin, and the Key Lime collection is dreamily beachy!
here's what I created-hope you are inspired to go out and make something cool today!
1. Once I die cut the chipboard and patterned paper I needed (I created an accordian card with 3 panels-so that means I cut 3 chipboard -accordian flip 3-D pieces and 6 patterned paper- accordian flip 3_D pieces, and 6 patterened paper-frame, label and bracket pieces.) I ran them all thru my Xyron 900 Creative Station (permanent adhesive refill)
2. This is where Xyron's edge to edge adhesive showed it's stuff! Perfect and smooth! Cover both sides of each accordian piece.
3. adhere the labels in the center of the accordian pieces
4. Once all accordian pieces are covered and labels are adhered, lay your pieces out in the patterned that you desire.
5. Lay a strip of Xyron's amazing High Tack Tape along extended edges of each accordian piece.
6. Connect all 3 pieces, like so
7. in the center of the accoridan piece there is a larger label panel that twists-on each panel there are 2 tabs, adhere each tab to the back side of the next label piece
8. Continue until all 3 pieces are connected-FABULOUS-NESS!!!!!
9. Gather all of your embellishments and photos and go to town, creating your little masterpiece!
10. TAA DAAA!!!!!!!