Imaginisce Childhood Memories-Carefree patterned paper and Just Be Little Icons, I-top tool and 28 punch and button, Bazzill cardstock, Xyron Mega Runner permanent refill
Imaginisce's fabulous Childhood Memories collection, is a delightful combination of bright, cheerful colors and graphics. I was so excited to hear that Xyron was partnering with them! I couldn't wait to start creating!
Imaginisce Childhood Memories-Carefree, Hopscotch, Play all day,Wonder, Fruit Stripe patterned paper, Just be little Icons, I-top tool, 22 punch, button, Xyron Mega Runner permanent adhesive refill, EK Success scallop circle and circle punches
Pocket sized mini album made with one sheet of cardstock and Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection, and the best adhesive around-XYRON!
Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection-Fruit Strip and Play all Day patterned paper, I-top tool, 28 punch, button, Hide and Seek chipboard stickers, Xyron Mega Runner permanent adhesive refill, ribbon, Bazzill cardstock
1. start with a 12x12 piece of cardstock, cut as shown in above photo
2. score every 3 inches along each strip and then across the intersections that are not cut
3. crease each vertical scored line as shown above
4. Crease at the scored lines of each horizonal intersection
5. fold down the horizontal intersection and adhere to the lower "page", repeat this with the other horizontal intersection-this will create a series of accordian folded pages for the center of your mini album
6. for the cover, cut a piece of patterned paper 7"x4 1/4". Score at 3 1/4inch and 3 3/4inch points
7. Adhere cover to first and last page of accordian
8. it will look like this from the side
9. cut twelve 2 1/2"x 3 1/2" pieces of a variety of patterned papers, round corners
10. punch a blue and striped piece with the 28mm I-top punch
11. place a little bit of permanent adhesive on the center of the back side of striped punched piece (this will help hold it in place when you flip the I-top)
12. Use the I-top to create a patterned paper covered button
13. layer a blue punched piece and the button, creating a dimensional embellishment for the cover
14. Embellish the cover with the layered flower and the Carefree cardstock sticker. punch a hole in the front and back covers and thread a piece of ribbon to tie as a closure.